Thursday, August 14, 2014

Printable Menus (part 1)

So I've been making up these printable menus.

I wanted something pretty I could print off. I didn't want to keep using printer ink week after week. It gets pricey.



I also liked the idea of being able to erase a meal if I changed my mind and got hungry for something else.

It happens. 

I want to share them with you. Because I love you.


Right now I am sharing August, a summer menu and September. I have more to share, but I need to figure out how to put them into one ebook for sharing.

I'll do that ASAP.


I also have a space for breakfast, lunch and snacks. Because homeschoolers have to be concerned about those too. Now I generally plan the same kinds of things for our breakfasts and lunches so there isn't a huge space for those. Josiah also has a list of approved snacks (do you ever hear, "Mom what can I eat?"). I made a spot for those too.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *