Sunday, December 30, 2012

A New Year!

I've been a busy little bee. I've not gotten a whole lot done, but I've sure worked hard at it. I did mail out the last of my Christmas cards. Yup. I'm that far behind.

But, my Christmas tree is down. We are taking a trip to the storage building tomorrow to tuck everything away for another year. We cleaned out a few closets and donated 2 or 3 bags of stuff to a local charity. I still have a pile of sewing stuff I'm working on, but that is just the way it is. I'm going to have to just start treating my sewing machine as part of the decor. I've got a picture or two I can hang from it. I wonder if I should try a little decoupage on it?

I've also been doing a bit of homeschooling and "life" reorganizing. A friend and I got together before Christmas. She a homeschool mom of 5. We sat down at her kitchen table and she showed me her methods of record keeping, meal planning...and just basic scheduling. I was so inspired I am attempting similar methods. I've also made a few resolutions. It is that time of year!

So here they are. My New Year's Resolutions. There is not anything life changing. Putting together large puzzles with my son isn't going to revolutionize my existence. But...I have learned through my weight loss transformation that sometimes the best resolutions are those that are doable...and sometimes a major change in your life needs to happen in small bits. Best of all you need to throw in some fun stuff along with all the heavy lifting.




Blessings!

Rebekah

1 comment:

  1. Wishing you blessings in 2013! Following from the crew.

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *