Friday, February 22, 2013

Still Lovely (After all these years)

Just a few days ago my sweet in-laws celebrated their 53rd wedding Anniversary. Pretty amazing in this day and time.

Aren't they lovely? They both look like movie stars.

Since 1991 I have been one of their own. I married one of their sons. And from that day, when I traipsed down the aisle in my lacy dress, they have shown me nothing but love, loyalty and unwavering generosity. When I have been at my worst they have done what they do best. Just simply love me. 

I am blessed to have been taken into such a family. I needed them.

Words cannot express how much I love them.

They are even more lovely today.



Happy Anniversary to two of the most beautiful people I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *