Wednesday, June 12, 2013

MidWeek Meltdown

It's Tuesday. No. Wednesday. You can see I'm not off to a great start.

We are getting ready to go to Indiana to for a visit with The Studly Muffin's folks. And our only VayCay of the year. The week after Josiah and I are loading up the Buick and heading to my Mom and Dad's farm for Cousin Camp.

And I only have a million things to do before we leave. Reviews, sewing (yes, I'm that girl who put it off until the last minute), getting last minute details together for cousin camp,  packing...finding my camera.

I've lost my camera. We have searched high and low. All I remember is that put the battery in the charger. So somewhere is a camera without its battery.

So this morning I am taking a deep breath and sitting down with my list. It's enormous. I don't know how you people with multiple children do it. Last night Josiah and I had to run an impromptu errand. My favorite kind. As we were leaving, I noticed what he was wearing. A pair of cutoff shorts with his t-shirt tucked in. A long pair of socks and his dress shoes. I had to let it go. He looked just fine if I squinted my eyes.

I'm just glad we didn't run into anybody we know. Don't judge. You've been there.

Besides. I've no room to talk.

This morning while finishing up a review, I was going through some pictures on my computer and found this.



I had apparently been messing with my camera (before it went AWOL) and got this lovely picture of my foot. And a very nasty flip flop.

My first impulse was to put "go get new flip flops" on my ginormous "to-do" list. But upon further reflection I've decided that they are just going to have to do. They might not look too bad if I squint my eyes.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you have a nice trip!

    And I have the opposite camera problem....someone removed the charger from the outlet a few weeks ago so now I have a camera but no battery. :-)

    And don't worry, no one looks at your feet/flip flops.

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've played hide and seek with the battery charger before...it's always something, isn't it!

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *