Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Another FREE Zentangle Download!

So today is the Presidential Election. 

To be honest with you, I will be glad when the whole thing is over. 

Don't get me wrong. I have always been a proud American and have done my civic duty to cast my vote during each election cycle. 

This election has frankly left me EXHAUSTED!

Can I get a witness? 

Let's not talk about it anymore. I can literally feel my eyes rolling into the back of my head as I type. 

In the meantime, I've been a busy little bee. Saturday I made 2 chocolate cakes, 2 loaves of bread, 2 million cinnamon rolls, a jar of homemade ranch dressing, a jar of homemade Italian dressing and got a pan of crockpot of lasagna ready to turn on Sunday morning. 

Shew! 

My cooking marathon isn't over. I'm making soup and sandwiches for a church work day tomorrow. And then we are having some folks over for brunch on Thursday.

Other people chew their fingernails when stressed. Or run. Or grind their teeth. 

I cook up every recipe in my collection. 

One would think I could channel all of that creative madness into something like house cleaning or world peace. 

We also managed the whole daylight savings debacle. Let me tell you something. I hadn't hardly gotten used to living under the Eastern Standard Time when everything turned on its ear again. 

It is currently 5 til 6:00 in the evening. 

It feels like the middle of the night! Oh, well. 

So on to the WHOLE point of this post. In honor of Novembers everywhere, I am sharing a FREE Zentangle that you can download and color.  Just click here  for your download. 

This lovely was hand drawn by my momma. She is a fanfabulous artist and has pages and pages of these gorgeous Zentangles. I have a copy of this particular Zentangle already colored. It occupies a spot in my office. I think Mom used some watercolor in certain sections. It has all those elements I love. Whimsy, waves and a cute little bird. 



Here is a close up of the flower. Just beautiful! 


Anyhoo. The download is bright, shiny and new...ready for you to add your own magic. Just fix yourself a hot cup of tea. Gather your colored pencils, markers or watercolor brushes and enjoy! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *