Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Coming Soon....

May was craaaazzy!

I don't think June is looking much better, but as far as I know there aren't as many nights away.

And I've been horrible at keeping up with my life.


WAAAAHHHH!

Can you believe it's June? I don't know about you, but we didn't get a spring. It went straight from COLD (WITH ALL CAPS) to HOT (WITH ALL CAPS).

Because I have more to do than is decent and because I just hung a new shower curtain I wanted to celebrate just a little bit by telling you this.

COUSIN CAMP IS JUST OVER A MONTH AWAY! (WITH ALL CAPS)

It's going to be a week later than usual, but we will still enjoy plenty of quirky games,chickens, weird food taste challenges and the COUSINS!

Can you believe it? Not I.

Our first Cousin Camp was in 2011. These kids are growing up and some (I won't mention any names) have facial hair.

Just be prepared. They are still a strange group.

Anyhoo. I've got to go adjust my shower curtain.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *