Friday, May 1, 2020

Falsies

I'm editing videos for church today.


I did a parcel of them yesterday, too.

It's hard to imagine this, but I am our church's camerawoman, video editor, AND social media manager.

We've been using our cell phones, and a couple of inexpensive or free programs for editing and graphic making.

I've learned a little more than I knew before. But who would have thought my entrance into video reviews last year for the Old Schoolhouse Magazine would have provided such great experience for "such a time as this."

I've also been trying out False Eyelashes.

Yes, I have.

I've seen other people wear them. In my defense, my own eyelashes are practically non-existent and blonde. I figure I'm a grown woman.

I can do whatever I want (circa Beyonce 2014).

You should see me try and put them on. I would record myself but what lands on the interwebs...stays on the interwebs. They would be part of some frightening meme collection.

This morning, I had glue all over my eyelids. I had to pry my lids apart.

I shall continue in my efforts.

Other people are learning a second language, learning to weave, and bake a perfect loaf of bread.

I'm learning to apply falsies.

Stay safe my friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *