Wednesday, September 2, 2020

The Bible Ladies Brunch Bunch - Was Sarah Really Abrahams Sister? - French Toast Cups

 Good Morning! 


I'm excited to start a brand new thing on the blog and my Youtube channel. 

I'm sharing NEW Bible Study series called The Bible Ladies Brunch Bunch,

Together, we are going to study women of the Bible for 8 sessions and the first week is Sarah. 

You can grab a notebook OR download my FREE printables I created just for this study. It is a generic form, so you can use this one every week. 

For the past few years, my church ladies and I have gathered around my table on Wednesday morning for Bible study. I have fixed all manner of good things. I thought it would be fun to bring the study to YOU and to those who can't get out right now. 

This is the first video, so be patient with me. I think I'm a little too chatty and just a bit squirrelly. 

Included in the video is a recipe for French Toast Cups. There is a printable PDF version of the recipe below if are so inclined. 



It was obvious to me I was going to chose Sarah first to study. I have pondered this question for years. Was Sarah really Abraham's sister? I don't think I answer in this video, but we do talk about some twisty stuff. In fact, I use that word a lot. 

Twisty. 

Whatever word you use it is comforting to know that God still uses our messes and is MORE than able to work out His plan. Despite our meddling. 




I hope you enjoy the video. See you next week. 



Week 1 - Sarah Printables

Bible Study Page

Bible Study Journal 

Scripture Printable

French Toast Cups Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *