Thursday, October 29, 2020

Thirsty? The Bible Ladies Brunch Bunch and A Simple Charcuterie Board

 This is our very last Bible Study for the Woman of the Bible Series. 



Don't worry. I am in the works for a brand new series that will start soon. Be ready for a few special videos in the meantime. 


Same time. Same place. 


Actually, I am a little late this week getting this one up. It is ALWAYS tech problems. 


The Woman at the Well is a story many of us have heard countless times. There are songs written about Wells that never run dry and never thirsting again. 

It is a strange idea. Not ever being thirsty again. 



It didn't take long for the Woman at the Well to understand that the thirst that Jesus spoke about wasn't physical thirst...but spiritual thirst. He offered Living Water. Eternal Water. And that woman who had suffered a life of sorrows was ready to receive all He had to offer. 

I hope I am as thirsty. 

I am also sharing this week the fabulous Charcuterie board. You need to jump on the Charcuterie board train. I have a few I am doing to put together for the Christmas season. I will be sure to share. 


As always, you can grab you FREE printables at the end of the post. I am also including a FULL recipe book for all the recipes featured in the The Bible Ladies Brunch Bunch "Women of the Bible" Series. 


Hope you enjoy the video! 


This Week's Printables 

Bible Study Notes Printable

Bible Study Journal

Scripture Printable

The Simple Brunch Charcuterie Board


Let's Do Brunch Cookbook



No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *