Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Free Valentine's Day E-Book

I can't believe January 2012 is about to be history. I don't know about where you live, but here in the Ozarks we haven't had a real winter yet.

Valentine's Day is the next big event on the horizon. Unless you are a football fan. But since The Studly Muffin's favorite team (Green Bay) didn't make it to The Big Show this year I have put my pom poms up for the year.

I like to do special things for my guys on Valentine's Day. I've been browsing Pinterest for some cute ideas and this morning I get an email from one of my favorite frugal sites "Living On A Dime" offering me a free Valentine's Day E-Book. It's full of great ideas...cheap & easy & creative. Just like I like it.

Here's the link.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *