Sunday, January 8, 2012

Have Wheels, Will Travel

Another weekend gone. My guys are crashed out in front of the tube watching an old Jerry Lewis movie. And giggling like a couple of girls. Don't tell them I said that. This particular Jerry flick has something to do with aliens. Now I appreciate a good alien show. I keep expecting Captain Kirk to beam down and straighten Jerry out. Or at least Doctor Who.

I need to share. This.


This treasure can be found in my Dad's barn (along with a number of truly puzzling items). And what is a boy to do with a lot of time on his hands and a big imagination?


Not to mention a medium sized hill.


And a sunny day.


Who needs a fancy sled? Or for that matter snow?


A guy just needs a set of wheels and a place to ride.


And ride.


At one point he lifted his hands for the ride down. Weeee! Those wheel chair rides can get pretty wild.




And back up he goes for another ride. If that's not ingenious I don't know what is.


I'm kind of afraid to see what he is going to do with the bedside commode that also resides in the barn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *