Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Stylin' Tootsies

You were warned. Yesterday I posted that I had replaced my camera battery charger. Now I'm armed and dangerous. And this is 5 minutes of your life that you will never get back.

You know how we are always told never to go grocery shopping when hungry? Well. Never go shopping anywhere when your feet are cold.

You might end up with 3 pairs of house slippers. Though in my defense they are pretty stinkin' cute house slippers. 

I'm pretty much a barefeet kind of girl (I am mostly hillbilly after all). I don't like wearing just socks...I can't tell you why. My feet have been so cold lately. In fact, I have been so cold in general lately. It could be because it's winter.

Anyhoo.


This first pair are really too big. Oops. But they are like wearing your favorite stuffed animal.



Pair #2. Can you stand it? The feathers alone are enough for me. And then pink velvet...I'm in heaven!


These even have sparkles at the back. I'm thinking I need to wear these all of the time! They just make me smile.


Pair #3 are just too fancy for words. I feel like I need to wear lipstick and my favorite sparkly earrings. They are definitely dress up slippers.


Not to worry. My frugal sensibilities won out. I spent less than $10 for all 3 pairs. Got to love those after Christmas 85% off sales!

Oh. And now that my camera is up and running again there are going to be more pictures like this again.


My budding filmmaker has to express himself. I feel sorry for that poor Power Ranger.

1 comment:

  1. LOL I love your slippers. I got two pairs for Christmas. I got a red pair like your first one and then a black pair of ballet style slippers. They are warm.

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *