Thursday, December 8, 2016

Kwik Stix! Something for your stocking (A Review)

About this time last year, I got to review a great product called Kwik Stix.  I invited some of my little friends over and we created all manner of Christmas projects. So much fun! This time around the folk at The Pencil Grip, Inc. (the makers of Kwik Stix) contacted me to see if I would like to review a more of the Kwix Stix line. I got “Metalix”and “Neon.” Fun!

So what is this Kwik Stix that I speak of? They are solid tempera paints that come a tube. They are easy to use and dry very quickly.

The neon colors are bright and so much fun.




The Metalix set is shimmery and my favorite. 


We were smack dab in the middle of moving when my Kwik Stix package came in the mail. I had great intentions on using them on a variety of projects, but moving doesn’t make things easy on a crafty girl.


But you can’t keep a crafty girl down. I eventually dug them out and proceeded to make magic. Josiah and I spent a easy afternoon having our fun with the Metalix set. 

Kwik Stix are good to use on a number of surfaces. They even work on wood. I printed off some ornament shapes to design and dug out a few wooden craft shapes. 

Josiah is a simple guy. He wanted to design a pink ornament for me. "Design" is a rough idea in this case. 



Here is mine. My only complaint with this set is the lack of a real red. I need all the shiny red sparkle in my life I can get! Kwik Stix work great on wooden projects.


 My little bird looks good in his new outfit.


For those of you who are looking for easy projects for the Littles to take on,I used the Kwik Stix to color my own little Thank You card.


Take it from a former Kindergarten teacher. Every Little needs a set of Kwik Stix in his or her stocking this year. I personally want this Thin Stix Creativity Pack under my tree. The Thin Stix are just right for my doodle obsession. 


Kwik Stix are available on Amazon, Target.com, and in Target stores. Run. Walk. Skip. Click. Just make sure you get a set! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *