Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Daily Bible Jigsaw (Homeschool Review Crew)


Has spring fever gripped your household? Is your brain on overload at the end of every day?

What you need, my friends, is a bit of carefree fun. I’m talking the Daily Bible Jigsaw from Planet 316. I’ve had a chance to review this fun (FREE!) app for the past few weeks.




I know you are used to me talking homeschool-related products…but this is for everybody.  I think that game players of all ages would enjoy this one.

You can play with:

·         Google Play (Android devices)

·         Apple App Store (iOS devices)

·         Facebook (Mac or PC computer web browser…Chrome and Firefox work best)

·         Facebook Gameroom (PC computer . . . this is Facebook’s new PC game platform similar to Steam)



I used all the options except for the Apple App and they all worked brilliantly for me.

While is this is a FREE app there are additional costs if you want to purchase more coins. You can earn FREE coins through sharing on Facebook. I received 500 coins (worth $39.99) FREE from Planet 316 so I could fully experience all the fun bells and whistles with the app over the review period.

This is how it works. There is a daily Bible jigsaw puzzle to complete. Additionally, you can use puzzle coins to play archived puzzles. AND (this was a biggie for some) you can play puzzles over and over to beat your own time (or a friend’s time).



My first puzzle I finished in over 9 minutes. 9 minutes! Of course, I decided to forgo the extra little helps to decrease my time. I was puzzled when I saw fellow Crew members with 1 and 2 minute times!

After I started experimenting with the fun little helps (such as the Edges tool), my times became a little more competitive.

What I really like about this app is that I get to put a puzzle together without clearing a space off my table. We all know how hairy that can be! And I don’t have to worry about losing any pieces.

I played the game on my phone, my Kindle, another tablet, my laptop (before it went to laptop heaven) and our desktop computer.

Each option was equally fun and I didn’t suffer any hiccups, etc.



When each puzzle is completed an encouraging Bible verse pops up. This was just a fun, fun, fun (and relaxing) review.


I also like Planet 316's approach. Their desire is to bring make the Bible approachable for everyone, but to bring Jesus Christ to the world. I love that!

You can connect with Planet 316 via the following social media outlets. And, as always, don't forget to on the banner below to read more reviews.







Daily Bible Jigsaw {Planet 316 Reviews}
Crew Disclaimer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *