Friday, April 14, 2017

Simple Homeschooling in a Complicated World (5 Days of Homeschool)


It’s that time again.

Time for a Homeschool Blog Hop! I know you’ve been waiting anxiously for this one.

Twice a year, my friends from the Homeschool Review Crew do a 5 Days of ….. Take your pick. We’ve talked about all kinds of things. Things we really can’t do without in our homeschool. And on it goes.

This time around we were given the assignment to talk about anything we wanted to!

Within reason.

It has to pertain to homeschooling.

And I’m sure they would rather I not pontificate on the finer points of Downton Abbey.

There are many.

Anyhoo.

I chose the far-reaching and thorny title of Simple Homeschooling in a Complicated World.

What does that mean exactly, you say?

I am not going to sugar coat it for you.

Homeschooling can be HAAARRD.

I don’t want to frighten off any potential homeschoolers here, but there will be times you feel absolutely. Lost.

There is a light at the tunnel, however. IT IS ABSOLUTELY WORTH EVERY MINUTE!

And here is where this blog hop comes in. There are things that life is going to throw at us that will threaten to knock us out of the boat and into the creek.

Not that I’ve seen many boats you can actually ride in an actual creek.

I hope that you can hang out with me this week. You can catch me giving my best advice on:





When Things Go Wrong: 5 Tips on Homeschooling when you are Burnt Out

As you can see, I’m using the magic number of 5 this time around. I love giving practical advice that you can go back to when you need it. Plus, it keeps me from rambling on and on and on. And on.

Enjoy! And be sure to give me some feedback.

Oh...and by the way...be sure to check out all of the FANtabulous posts that my fellow "Crewers" will be putting out this week.


5 Days of Homeschool Annual Blog Hop - 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *