Sunday, March 3, 2019

Easy, Cozy Rice Pudding (and a video!)

I just posted a video for Rice Pudding on Youtube!

I "videoed" me making said rice pudding and then waited to film the finished product.

Then (of course) I was my usual "frippy" self and didn't take the video...of the finished product.

Instead, I found a free stock photo of rice pudding.

Sigh.

Oh well....I also forgot to add the vanilla in when I filmed. It's always something.

Here is the recipe. I hope you enjoy.

3 large eggs
1/4 cup brown sugar
3 cups milk
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon and ground nutmeg
3 cups cooked rice
1 cup raisins

Instructions
Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
Beat the eggs and sugar together. Slowly pour in the milk and cream and mix well.  Add the vanilla and spices. Stir in the rice and raisins.

Pour the mixture into a prepared (greased) dish.  Bake for around 40-45 minutes until set.  Eat hot or cold. 

Watch the video! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *