Tuesday, February 26, 2019

5 Beautiful Things (And a video!)

My people!

I just put up a video. Yaass, I did.

And I'm a hot mess. It's a good thing I can't go through life looking at myself in High Def. That's fo shu.

Anyhoo. You are going to see more videos from me. In fact, quite a few of my reviews this year are going to be "videotized."  That is mostly good. It's been a little bit of a learning curve for me. For one, my previously mastered video maker (windows movie maker) was phased out.

I'm also making my videos on my phone. So there might be a bit of a sound and quality issue from time to time.

For this video, I gave you 5 Beautiful Things that are bringing me joy right now. They range from the personal, practical to a couple of homeschool doo-dads.

Just a little note. I am not an affiliate from any location I am going to send in you in the links below. They are just things I grabbed from my own personal collection of awesomeness.

Check me out! And then check out the stuff.



#1 - Vanicream Lite Lotion 

#2 - Pioneer /Woman Stainless Steel Tumbler

#3 - Owl Baby Heating Pad (Not quite the same one, but close)

#4 - Gel Crayons 

#5 - Versed in Country Things

        Stopping By the Woods on a Snowy Evening

Hope you enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. Long time reader, first time commenter. I really love Robert Frost too. My favorite, of course, is "Stopping By The Woods On A Snowy Evening" My grandsons had to memorize this poem when they were in elementary school (they are now 14 and 11) and can still recite it today. When they were learning the poem, I found the book with the illustrations by Jeffries and bought it. I also bought a copy for their teacher to thank her for assigning the project of memorizing the poem. She uses it every year with her students and I, like you, leave mine out year round. Your video was a lovely little visit with you. Phyllis Trexler

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it a lovely little book? Thank you for watching and commenting!

      Delete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *