Thursday, April 25, 2019

Progress

Everybody enjoying spring so far? 

We had a glorious Easter day. The weather was magnificent. Now it is raining. And raining. 

I didn't get one single picture the whole Easter weekend. We had a community Good Friday service and then, of course, Easter Sunday. 

Both services were just inspiring and special....but by Monday we all felt like we had been dragged through the back 40 a time or two.  Have I ever mentioned that holidays are HARD for Pastors and their families? 

But...we've made it through this week fairly unscathed and I've had a few victories. 

My kitchen is fairly clean. If you would have seen it on Monday...

Everybody has had a clean towel this week. 

Josiah caught up on some school work. I told him he needed to get himself in gear if he wanted to graduate in a timely manner. I didn't have to threaten certain death or the removal of all electronic devices from our home. 

We haven't eaten out a single meal this week. No last minute runs for a couple of cheeseburgers from McDonald's, etc. This is HUGE. The past few months have been tough on everybody. 

I was able to host our weekly Ladies Bible Study yesterday. It had been a bit. I fixed a healthy breakfast. It was a nice time together. 

It's nice to feel more like myself. Though I still have a little ways to go until I am feeling the way I want to feel. But...I'm heading in the right direction. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *