Monday, April 29, 2019

Sick Days & Low Days (What to do) Plus a Video!

I just posted a video where I chat about homeschooling during sick days, low energy days or those seasons of chronic illness.

I've had more of those recently than I should have. 

Needless to say, I haven't felt very productive. 

In the video, I give 3 basic points. 

1. Foster independence in your kids. Teach them to learn. 

2. Plan ahead for those rough days. 

3. Let go of the guilt. Give yourself grace. 

Of course, I don't have all the answers in the world...there are many who are doing it much better than me. But I want to at least share my experience. 

Such as it is...

So...as promised...I am going to share a few resources with you. 

Encouraging Independence



Resources for Your Lists





Schoolhouseteachers.com (this is a paid subscription, but worth it)

Encouragement For YOU




I'm sure I could dig up dozens of links for you.., But you get my drift. 

In the meantime, you can watch the video here if you have just checked in on the blog. 










No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *