Saturday, March 21, 2020

Be Kind and a free coloring page to print (30 Day Blog Challenge)

It's Day 19 of my 30 Day Blog Challenge!




I actually missed another day because of STUFF.

Besides going on a walk, I haven't been out of my house since Monday.

It is now Saturday.

I'm sure you can relate.

I did make an order for Grocery Pickup at the Walmarts last night but was unable to reserve a time until tomorrow (Sunday) @ 2.

We still have toilet paper but my stash is slowly running low. Goodness, gracious. I can't believe all the mess over toilet paper.

Today I am committed to working to do some spring cleaning in my bedroom again. I have been spring cleaning in my bedroom for days.

With extra breaks and time off for good behavior.

It really isn't all that bad. I just get distracted.

I wanted to give you a little "heads up." The Muffin is going to hijack my youtube channel and the blog for the day tomorrow. He's recorded (actually I recorded) a little devotion. He has no inclination on becoming a TV evangelist. But we all do what we got to do.

We are going to try and put it on a variety of platforms. Everybody is doing Facebook Live but not everybody in our church has Facebook. We wanted to make it possible to have something available we could even make a DVD available for some of our folks to don't even have the internet.

It's crazy times.

It's easy for us to shut ourselves away and become wrapped up in our own concerns and worries. It is also hard for some of us to think outside the box of what we have known or what we think is possible.

But just a little gesture of love and concern can go a long way.

Just this week...

I received a card telling me that someone was praying for me. I'm sure this lovely lady sent many cards but it was such a beautiful gesture of care.

A church member was at the store and picked up a gallon of milk and a dozen eggs for me. We got to keep the troops fed.

Some pastor friends of ours dropped off some extra "goodies" that thought our family might could use. Someone had given them an abundance so they wanted to share.

We all have our part to play. Even if it is to be kind to those who are checking out our groceries or stocking the toilet paper. Everyone's nerves are a little frayed.

I know it is easy to lash out when you are afraid for the safety of your loved ones. I know when money is tight is it hard to count your blessings.

But we have to keep on giving each other grace. And loving each other.

And keep on being kind.

If you have followed me for any length of time, you know that my momma and I created a collection of doodles to print and color. My creations are decidedly a little rough looking  But I thought the one I am about share with you is appropriate. Just click on the link and print off as many times as you need too.





That's all I have for today.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *