Wednesday, March 4, 2020

True Confessions/Bad Habits (30 Day Blog Challenge)

It's Day 7 of my 30 Day Blog Challenge!



If I had dusted off my math skills, I would be able to give you a percentage of posts completed.

But that's not the way I roll.

Today I am talking about my Worst Habits.

Oh honey child....

I don't think this post is even going to do my bad habits any justice.

I don't smoke or drink. I don't do drugs or watch naughty movies.

But...

I have been known to inhale an entire bag of Dill Pickle Chips when stressed or sad.

I grind my teeth.

I am not that good at hanging up my clothes after I wear them.

I am entirely too inconsistent when it comes to doing laundry.

My laugh sometimes sounds like a) a donkey's bray b) a chicken's cackle c) all of the above.

I stay up too late sometimes reading.

I don't clean out my purse often enough. I have been known to find used utensils at the bottom.

I do realize that some of these aren't necessarily bad habits...they are just downright gross.

Am I right?

Point is...I'm not perfect. And at any rate, I'm frankly too old and to worn out to indulge in some, more popular bad habits.

So what about you? Have anything to confess?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *