Friday, April 10, 2020

Random (30 Day Blog Challenge)

It's Day 922 of my 30 Day Blog Post.

At this point all is anarchy.

Anarchy, I tell you! Why even bother sticking a scheduled writing plan when pandemics are on the loose?

You folks doing okay?

I feel like we are all living in some poorly written dystopian novel written for preteens.

Minus the zombies and the vampires.

Other than that mess, there are all sorts of cray cray happening.

Some of you have LOST YOUR MIND.

Don't try and tell me any differently. I see what you're posting on Facebook.

I, myself, have different ways of coping.

I may or may not have done some stress shopping at my favorite online boutique. I realize that I really don't have any place to wear some of this cute stuff. Though I did style a really cute pink and navy floral blouse the day before yesterday on my daily walk. I'm sure the neighbors were appreciative to see me in something more than my stretchy pants ensemble.

I may or may not have read too many murder mysteries. I refuse to read something perky. Makes me nauseous.

Yesterday, I participated in the use of Modge Podge. Yes, I did. I Modged Podged some paper mache eggs I had in my craft storage. THIS is exactly why I've hung on to all my craft supplies. I knew I would need all the things during a pandemic!

My most brilliant accomplishment has been to keep all these people feed. Josiah has been eating like he's an 18-year-old boy. Probably because he is an 18-year-old boy.

Sometimes you have to take the win where you can get it. Know what I mean?

I don't know what tomorrow is going to look like. Probably much like today...only with a different pair of stretchy pants. I would say that I am anticipating the day when everything goes back to normal, but then I might not appreciate what the present holds.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *