Saturday, April 18, 2020

Today...

My morning began with a phone visit from my pulmonologist's office.

I could get to like these over the phone visits. I got to stay in my nightie. I didn't have to worry about traffic AND nobody asked me to get on a scale. 

The rest of my day was spent in a variety of ways. Some of them productive.

I did make a big ole list of goals. I was inspired to be more specific about said goals.

I am the kind of person who is highly adaptable. Makes me easy to live with and I generally don't fall into the depths of despair.

However, my adaptability also makes it easier to adapt to things that aren't so good for me.

I could elaborate a little more on Taco Bell and/or pie...but I won't.

So this morning, I jotted down a few things that I really, really....really needed to work on. Or wanted to work on.

My list isn't big. Honestly, I know better than that.

But there are a few dreams I have that aren't going to get done by themselves. I got to put a little pedal to the metal.

Today my list is simple.

Finish writing my contribution to the Homeschooling with Heart blog. You can read my article for April here.

Finish the post for our online church service.

Wash a load of clothes.

Make a coconut cake.

Finish that murder mystery.

Practice my crochet.

Tell The Muffin and The Boy that I love them.

Write something down that inspired me while I was in the shower (we all get our inspiration in different ways).

Are my goals too lofty for today? Probably not.

I am not out to cure cancer or rid the world of the Rona.

But I'm sure not going to waste my time whining.

At least, not today.

Be blessed, my friends.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *