Monday, January 4, 2021

New Year?

 New Year? 

Just be aware that I am a tad bit wary of this new year 2021. After all, we started out 2020 with shiny sparkly dreams and hopes for a fantastic year. 

I recognize I have been downright terrible with keeping up with the blog. 

The truth is that I don't feel good. 

Nothing serious. Just the usual troubles of living with chronic illness. I need to hunker down and start this year off with a nitty-gritty, back to the earth "Be Good to Beke" strategy. . 

I have decided to approach this year with baby steps. 

Getting back to my usual cauli-egg white scramble with garlic and turmeric breakfast. 

Soaking in my Epsom salt bath every other night.

No caffeine after 2pm. These late nights are rough on me. 

Keeping track of my planner and my meals. 

In short, all the things that keep me ticking. 


I always enjoy making Resolutions for the New Year. I like to take a step back and look at things critically. 

What am I not doing that I need to be?

What is my vision for a room, space, idea, or plan and how can I achieve that vision? 

Are there any habits or mental attitudes that are keeping me in an unhealthy space? What can I do to make the changes I need to get where I need to be?


Stay tuned. I'm too skeptical to declare 2021 as my year. But it doesn't hurt to be hopeful.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *