Saturday, January 16, 2021

The Bible Ladies Brunch Bunch - Learning to Live a Beautiful Life - Gratitude

 It's that time again. 

Time for another round of The Bible Ladies Brunch Bunch. 




This time I keeping it simple. I am not going to be sharing a yummy brunch recipe with you nor am I going to have a bunch of printables available for your use. 

At least, not many. I might get a wild hair and create something late at night when I need something creative to focus my attention on. 

Right now, I am just keeping one of my resolutions. I have a tendency to be a little bit "extra." I need some time to be a little better to myself so I am giving myself permission to let some things go. 

Anyhoo. 

This series of The Bible Ladies Brunch Bunch we are going to talk about how to live a beautiful life. This is something I have discussed, wrote about, and spoke about for years. I decided to create a simple series that can help all of us to be more mindful about living that beautiful life. 





Our first topic is Gratitude. I understand that this is a biggie. Many of you don't feel very grateful right now. I, myself, have a list of things that is causing me some anxiety.

However, I completely believe it is the DISCIPLINE of gratitude that makes the difference. Sometimes you gotta "fake it til you make it." 

I promised in the video (which you can watch below) that I would provide some of my favorite Gratitude scriptures...appropriate for study and for plastering all over your house. 

 

"Enter his gates with thanksgiving, and his courts with praise! Give thanks to him; bless his name! For the Lord is good; his steadfast love endures forever, and his faithfulness to all generations.” Ps. 100:4-5

 

"Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.” James 1:17

 

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God." Phil 4:6

 

"Bless the Lord, O my soul, and all that is within me, bless his holy name! Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits, who forgives all your iniquity, who heals all your diseases, who redeems your life from the pit, who crowns you with steadfast love and mercy, who satisfies you with good so that your youth is renewed like the eagle's.” Ps. 103:1-5

 

"The Lord is my strength and my shield; My heart trusts in Him, and I am helped; Therefore my heart exults, And with my song I shall thank Him." Ps. 28:7

 

"I will praise the name of God with song, and shall magnify Him with thanksgiving." Ps. 69:30

 

"Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good, for his steadfast love endures forever. Give thanks to the God of gods, for his steadfast love endures forever. Give thanks to the Lord of lords, for his steadfast love endures forever; to him who alone does great wonders, for his steadfast love endures forever; to him who by understanding made the heavens, for his steadfast love endures forever; ..." Ps. 136:1-5

 

"Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us be thankful, and so worship God acceptably with reverence and awe, for our "God is a consuming fire." Heb. 12:28-29

 

"Amen! Praise and glory and wisdom and thanks and honor and power and strength be to our God for ever and ever. Amen!" Rev. 7:12


Another little note before you watch the video. The sound is ATROCIOUS. I think our external mic needs a little revival. I tried to fix it in editing, but it was just too far gone. 

I didn't have time to film another go around. I hope you don't mind attempting to read my lips. I AM SO SORRY! 

I promise I will fix it. For now, I hope you are encouraged. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *