Wednesday, October 5, 2011

20 Years

I realize it's been ages since I've posted. My laptop cord caught on fire and so The Studly Muffin and I have been sharing his desktop. Which isn't as handy...I've also been pretty busy. Between homeschool and swim lessons and watching an endless marathon of Ugly Betty on Netflix, I've barely time enough to do much of anything. I should stop before this gets into the neighborhood of "my dog ate my homework" kind of excuses.

Anyhoo. About today. The Studly Muffin and I are celebrating our 20th wedding anniversary. It's really hard to wrap my mind around that. I still feel like I'm 20. Well. Kind of. My body feels like it's 62. But that is  topic for another day. I just feel like that same girl who traipsed down the aisle on her daddy's arm. Still filled with hopes for the future and just a big anxious about what might come. The picture I posted was the only one I could find on Troy's desktop of the both of us. It really doesn't speak "Holy Matrimony."

Last year (on Anniversary #19) I posted this.
We don't have any big plans. We are too poor. Plus, it's Wednesday and there is still work, swim lessons, PE, church...stuff. But still. It's nice to know that at least something we've done has worked out. :<) I am blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *