Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Slacker

Yup.

I've been a blogger slacker as of late.

We will just chalk that up to "Beke's been busy and is having trouble linking two coherent thoughts together."

Where have my recipes gone?

My rambling (yet quirky) antidotes on life?

Or other stuff?

 Sometimes life happens, my friends. You find yourself up to your eyeballs in projects, laundry and netflix binge watching.

And then again, sometimes life happens and you just need to get your act together and deal.

Last Sunday, our teen Bible Study group talked about Responsibility.

We talked about was taking responsibility for our hopes, dreams and goals.

A person will never learn how to play a musical instrument, go back to school or have a tidy house (this one might be for me), if one never takes steps to get there.

Believe me. I've tried to "imagine" my way to a cleaner house, a leaner body and a more balanced life.

I have been thinking a lot about some of those things I desire in my own life. What have I been doing to get there? Am I placing blame on others for my lack of progress? What little steps can I take to get the ball rolling.

One of my goals has been to write more. In fact, I want to publish a book..eventually. Whether it is self-published or someone else decides I have a story worth telling...matters not. In the meantime, I need to keep my skills sharp and my creativity flowing.

Which means that you will probably hear just a bit more from me on the blog.

I apologize in advance.

Once this train gets moving again, I'm not quite sure what will happen.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *