Thursday, November 2, 2017

Updates (Life and Such)

I know.

I completely BOMBED the 30 Days Free Writing Challenge.

I really need to think these things through. Perhaps I can try another one.

When I don't have so many things on my plate. When I don't get some kind of yucky virus. When I am not going through some sort of mini-health crisis.

Anyhoo. One would think I could have carved out at least 5 minutes a day to do this.

On to new things.

Life is been really busy right now.

AND I've had a few health hiccups. Nothing so serious. But some things I really have to pay attention to. Mostly I have started cardiac rehab...which has been kicking my fanny 4 days a week at 7:30 in the morning. I'm hoping this will increase my endurance and help me lose this weight I've gained since we've moved here (plus...some more :<).

I think a component to my lack of success and health goals since moving has been my total lack of accountability. It's hard for me to talk about the failures, my friends.

I am also doing some freelance curriculum writing. Which means most evenings are spent researching and pounding out engaging (hopefully) and historically accurate (hopefully) lessons. This is quite an undertaking, folks. I'm surprised my brain isn't mostly mush.

Tonight, The Studly Muffin and I are watching Christmas movies on Hallmark. Yes, we are! Don't hate. It makes the Muffin happy. Any minute the boy is going to come in here wanting to watch some sort of football game. I'm taking advantage of the Christmas sparkle for now.

Can you believe it is November?

Sheesh.

Before I leave you, I want to share a couple of links with you. I have been writing monthly for The Old Schoolhouse blog (Homeschooling with Heart).

You can read October's post here. 

And here my offering for November. Just a note: If you click on November's post before November 3 it will give you an error code. It is scheduled to go live on November 3.

Blessings, my friends.


1 comment:

  1. Love you so dearly, Rebecca! You are ever a joy and an encouragement to me. Thank you for looking for the nugget of truth and wisdom in the wild rides we're on and sharing it with us!

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *