Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Read my Stuff (pretty please)

I need to you something.

I haven't dropped a 30 lb. weight on my foot in almost 3 weeks.

I think that's a record or something. I'm pretty sure.

And I have a clean bathroom. So I'm winning all the way around.

It's late here at the little parsonage so I won't keep you. I thought I would share a few articles I've written that have been out and about lately.

They are from the Old Schoolhouse Magazine's Blog "Homeschooling With Heart." I am a monthly contributor and I haven't been faithful in sharing my contributions here on the blog.

This one which is titled "The Art of Giving Up" is from last month (July).

August's contribution is called "Don't Be Lemons."

I am fairly certain none of you are lemons. You just aren't those kinds of folks.

I don't have September article submitted OR, for that matter, written yet 😉 It's due in a couple of days. I'm expecting the inspiration to hit me any minute now.

But, I'm hoping it will hit me close to after lunch tomorrow.

I have stuff to do.

Night, friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *