Wednesday, December 31, 2014

A Look Back: My Most Viewed Posts for Every Month of 2014




It's that time of year.

What's left of it.

It's time we all take a look back and reflect upon the previous year. Personally, I haven't had much time to do much of anything..Let alone reflect. My goals for this week have been simple. Take down the Christmas stuff. Catch up on the laundry. Scrub the kitchen. Organize our homeschool. And...plan some stuff for the blog.

And on this very last night of 2014 I can proudly say that I have put up the Christmas stuff. And I really don't think I can admit to that. It is still in boxes and tubs in the front room waiting to go to our storage unit.

It is not for lack of trying. I really need a maid. Or at least the ability to grow an extra set of hands.

I thought it appropriate to share the most popular post of each month of 2014. Some of the results surprised me. There are a few reviews, a smattering of random thoughts and an occasional odd post.

Who am I kidding? All my posts are odd.

On to the Countdown! (I really feel like someone should drop a ball or throw some confetti at me)

The most viewed post of December was from a journal post I found from several years back. Maybe I should start posting more of these. My journal from 6th grade is especially enlightening.

December ~ A Reflection: Down and Out

In November, I shared my story of infertility, loss and adoption. This was really hard for me, but it apparently struck a chord. Part 2 was the most viewed post of the month.

November ~ Born of My Heart (part 2)

October brought many reviews, including this one for iWitness Books. We just visited a Bible museum and got to see some of what we had read about in these books up close and personal!

October ~ A TOS Review: iWitness Books

These Johnny Appleseed Printables I created in September received a lot of love.

September ~ Free Johnny Appleseed Printables

More Printables! I need to make more. I really need to clean my kitchen first!

August ~ Free Grocery Store Printables for the Kiddos

In July, I got to review great products from Diana Waring Presents! So much fun!

July ~ Experience History Through Music

I talk about Josiah's dyslexia quite often on the blog. Here are some of the reading strategies we employ.

June ~ Summer Reading Strategies for Struggling Readers

Another TOS Review for a great product!

May ~ A TOS Review: Logic of English

In April, I posted a series about getting your boys in the kitchen. This particular one was popular!

April ~ 5 Days of Culinary Adventures for Boys (Kitchen Boot Camp)

Need some New Year inspiration and a plan for housework. This review might be for you (the rhyme was free!)

March ~ A TOS Review: Motivated Moms

For the month of love, I wrote about my own personal love story.

February ~ A Love Story

I have no idea why you liked this particular post for January so much. Maybe you were just looking for some random advice from a fruity gal? In any event...read it again. You might need it for 2015!

January ~ Take My Advice (or Not!)

See you in the New Year!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *