Wednesday, February 26, 2020

30 Day Blog Challenge (Can I do it?)


I’m giving myself a bit of challenge heading into March.

I am going to challenge myself to write a blog post every day for 30 days.




I have to tell you that this isn’t the most convenient for me to make a habit of anything for 30 days.

But.

I’ve got a few goals for myself and consistency is one of them. Sometimes a girl’s just got to jump in and stop making excuses for inactivity.

Amen and Amen.

I’ve gathered a few blog challenges from Pinterest that caught my eye and combined all the topics I liked to best and smushed them together to create my own. 

After all, one challenge suggested I write about what kind of person attracts me.
What?

I’m an old girl. I’m attracted by a clean sink and a pedicure. The Muffin has learned my ways.

As a result, my list is going to reflect my stage in life/personal interests/needs of old girls everywhere.

31 Day Blog Challenge
  1.   10 Facts About Me
  2.  EarliestChildhood Memory
  3.  My Guilty Pleasures
  4.  10 FavoriteFoods
  5.  Top Songs on my Playlist
  6.  10 Things I CANNOT Live Without
  7.   My Worst Habits
  8. Back in the ’80s
  9. What’s in my Purse?
  10. Favorite Childhood Books
  11. A Perfect Day
  12. Top Things on my Bucket List
  13. Favorite Collections
  14. 5 Beautiful Movies
  15. 5 Favorite Recipes
  16.  A Pandemic Bucket List
  17.  Laugh              
  18.        When You Are Bored
  19.  Be Kind
  20.  Pandemic Favs
  21.  Thrift Shop Favs
  22.       Fashion for the Fluffy Gals
  23. My Junk Drawer
  24. Pet Peeves
  25.  Something I Miss
  26. Quirky
  27. What Am I Afraid of?
  28. Dream Job
  29. 5 Favorite Art Pieces
  30.  My Best Advice


I hope I"m not setting myself up for an epic failure! Stay tuned.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *