Tuesday, September 21, 2010

God Is Still God


I'm having a bit of a restless night. So what can a girl do but do a little web surfing at 3 am? I have a job interview tomorrow. At 9am. I purposefully went to bed earlier so I would be fresh in the morning. So much for that. The best I can hope for is to apply a little more Spackle to the face and layer on the sparkly jewelry. Maybe that will draw attention away from the twitch that has freakishly appeared in my right eye! This job hunting stuff is tough. I used to be so much better at this. That was before I faced rejection and understood what it was like to go without...and have my family go without. And when I talk about going without I'm not talking about missing out on the newest Lego Indiana Jones Wii game (my son's newest want)...I'm talking about having to decide between medicine and groceries from time to time. Despite those hardships I will say that God has never failed us. He has always provided...time and again. I don't expect Him to stop. And I can only expect good things to come. The good news is that despite my anxiety, God will still be God!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *