Wednesday, May 22, 2013

The Schoolhouse Library



I don't know about you, but summer is the perfect time for me to reflect on the what is working in our homeschool and what I need to fix. We "school" all year around, but summer school for us is much more laid back and exploratory. I love gathering all resources that I can have at the ready...not to mention those I can use to start planning for next year.

I think we all need a little encouragement and quality "helps." Whether you are a seasoned homeschooler or a newbie having a great library of resources can make a world of difference.

 This offer from SchoolhouseTeachers.com is pretty great.  You will have access to 175 e-books and audio resources for only $25! Not to mention that I won't have to displace any family members to find a home for them in my house. I already have more books than most folks consider decent (though among homeschoolers I'm perfectly normal).

From Geography to Home Planning there are over 25 topics available. I'm looking forward to getting my hands on the A Glimpse at Carnivorous Plants Lapbook from In the Hands of a Child or From Frazzled to Focused: 7 Planning Tools for Busy Moms from Mary Jo Tate (I need to read that one right now!)


Go check it out!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *