Thursday, July 11, 2013

More Summer Fun.

I expected to my summer to be a little more relaxed than it has been thus far. I'm not complaining. It's just that I expected to have a few days I could spend doing stuff like laundry.

I got to spend a few days with Baby Sister from OHH-klahoma! It was nice. It was hot. It was nice and hot.

We took Josiah and her youngest, Payge, to the Precious Moments Chapel in Carthage, MO. My parents don't live too far away.

This is Baby Sister, my Mama, Payge and Josiah. I'll leave you to decide who is who.


Aren't they just the cutest? Ever?


She is just so yummy. She also has me pegged. "Aunt Beke, you always say yes."


My flash has stopped working properly. Ding Dong It! This is my Mama and her grandbabies. I had to do some photo mastery (called the Black & White button) on it. They are still are a stinkin' cute bunch.


We then went and had a little Thai food for lunch and did some shopping. In this picture we were at Vintage Stock in Joplin.  The stop was Josiah's reward for hanging with the girls. While he was completely geeking out amongst action figures and movie collections, Paula (aka Baby Sister), Payge and I sat and visited. Well. Paula and I visited. Payge danced.


And danced. 

 And danced some more.


 I might have joined her. It's amazing what you can get away with the older you get.


You notice my sister is not making eye contact at this point. It's probably because I have started bopping up and down in my seat along with Payge.. My Baby Sister is cool. She got all the good genes. The skin. The hair. The metabolism. She even got the gene for great fashion sense. It would help if she were even the slightest flaky...but she's not. 

Ding Dong It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *