Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Random Thoughts: It's Me Again

It's me again (Margaret).

If you haven't heard that song by Ray Stevens you need to catch up. Really.

I decided that in honor of my late night wanderings (I'm having trouble settling in)...I would post some late night Random Thoughts.

You've been warned.

1. So Josiah and I ran an errand this afternoon to Wal-mart. "Attention Wal-mart Shoppers! Please be advised that a pink cropped tube top is not proper shopping attire." True Story. I heard a little boy exclaim loudly to him mom, "Hey, Mom! I just saw a lady who wasn't wearing her top!" At least it wasn't my little boy. Though those little ones call it like they see it. He only said what the rest of us were thinking.

2. So it was almost 80 degrees here in the Ozarks today. And later tonight we have a chance of snow. I know other states complain about their changeable weather. Did you know that it's a proven and scientific fact that the weather (out of everywhere in the country) is the most changeable right here in Springfield, MO? No wonder we are all a little 'techy.'

3. I am tethered to my modem. I have a laptap. My laptop, however, is having a bit of an issue with the wifi adapter. Don't ask. I don't know what that means. It probably needs I need to get myself and my laptop to Best Buy ASAP. It's always something.

4. Speaking of something. My birthday is Friday. I will be 40 something yet again. I plan on being 40 something for the next 20 years. I think I need shoes for my birthday. I got the cutest pair at a resale shop last week. They are so cute I didn't even wonder if I would be able to walk in them. Let's just say I will only be able to wear them on quick trips...say through the drive thru. I need cute! But I also need comfort. That's what happens when you turn 40 something.

5. So I am leaving you (Thank Goodness!) with a little Ray Stevens. This is not "It's Me Again, Margaret." Which might be disturbing for some of you who are reading this post late at night. Instead, I am sharing with you The Mississippi Squirrel Revival.Classic.


Night all!


1 comment:

  1. Fun Post!!! I love Mississippi Squirrel revival!! Thank you for adding comedy to my day!! :) I like exclamation marks, I guess you can see! :)

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *