Friday, September 5, 2014

Joy (Scriptures to know)








Need a little Joy in your life this week? I challenge you to find the following scriptures in your Bible. Mark them. Copy them down. Place them around your house.Get His Word in your heart!

Joy Scriptures
Nehemiah 8:10 “...the joy of the Lord is your strength.”

Job 8:21 ”He will yet fill your mouth with laughter and your lips with shouts of joy.”

Psalms 30:5 “...Weeping may endure for a night, but joy comes in the morning.”

Psalm 118:24
“This is the day the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.”

Psalm 126:5 “Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy.”

Proverbs 12:25 ”An anxious heart weighs a man down, but a kind word cheers him up.”

Jeremiah 31:13 “...For I will turn their mourning to joy...”

Habakkuk 3:18 “Yet I will rejoice in the Lord, I will joy in the God of my salvation.”

Matthew 25:21 “...Enter into the joy of your lord.”

John 15:11 “These things I have spoken to you, that my joy may remain in you, and that your joy may be full.”

John 16:20
“Most assuredly, I say to you that you will weep and lament, but the world will rejoice; and you will be sorrowful, but your sorrow will be turned into joy.”

John 16:22
“...and your joy no one will take from you.”

John 16:24
“Until now you have asked nothing in my name.  Ask you will receive, that your joy may be full.”

Acts 20:24
“But none of these things move me; nor do I count my life dear to myself, so that I may finish my race with joy, and the ministry which I received from the Lord Jesus, to testify to the gospel of the grace of God.”

Galatians 5:22
“But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness,

James 1:2
“My brethren, count it all joy when you fall into various trials,...”

1 John 1:4
“And these things we write to you that your joy may be full.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *