Saturday, August 8, 2015

George Washington Carver Copywork & Notebooking Pages (FREE)





I was searching through some of my files (in preparation for the Blog Hop) I have coming up next week and found this Treasure!

How did I forget to share this?

Or did I and it's lost somewhere in vast caverns of what is my Blog?

Anyhoo.

We live just about an hour away from The George Washington Carver National Monument. It is really one of the best National Parks we've ever been too. It is inspiring, educational and FREE!

I was inspired by our trip last fall with a group of homeschool friends to make this set of printables for a further study of this inspiring man of God.




There are 9 pages of copywork, notebooking pages and a time.


I used them for our little Reading Club that meets once a week. The kids had just taken the trip to the Monument so everything was fresh in their minds. We also read a biography to complete our study.

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *