Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Passing the time...

I know.

I am supposed to be uploading days and days of awesome-like pictures from Cousin Camp.

Instead, I'm trying to declutter my house and catch up on laundry. The little apartment on the 2nd floor looks like it has been invaded by clutter monsters.

Last night, while fixing a yummy spaghetti pie for my boys, I had a near miss with my cast iron skillet. The cast iron skillet toppled off my counter and nearly got my foot! If it hadn't been for all those Michael Jackson Moonwalking moves I perfected in the 80's....

That wasn't the first time things have toppled off the counter. Last week a vintage plate took the fall. My kitchen is sooo tiny. Especially for a girl who actually cooks meals in it.

Anyhoo...

Today I'm trying to get some Cousin Camp stuff put away AND pack for our vacation.

Next week we'll be in Indiana visiting The Muffin's folks. I expect to be spoiled completely.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *