Wednesday, August 24, 2016

A FREE Zendoodle download (This is the Day)

Hello, my friends!

So it's that time of year! How are things going? Have you settled into a back-to-school routine? I even hate to admit this, but we are woefully behind on my estimated lift-off of Josiah's freshman year.

I have a VERY good reason, but I can't spill the beans just yet.  This postponement has actually been very good for me personally. Do you ever just feel you are running on all cylinders and can't keep up with your to-do list?

I see that hand, sister!

To celebrate new beginnings everywhere I am sharing with you one of my little doodles. Here is the thing. I enjoy doodling. My doodles aren't perfect. They are just what they are.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwRX2XFH5lCZZ3hDOWlMLTZEcms/view?usp=sharing

You can click on  this link to download your copy. It will take you to Google Drive. It is a PDF file so you will need Adobe Reader. If you don't have Adobe Reader it is easy enough to download and it is free. The watermark (SassyFrass) won't be on the on the file. 

Print off as many copies as you want to. I like coloring my doodles with colored pencils or gel pens. A hot cup of tea is also a must while doodling. 

Enjoy! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *