Thursday, June 28, 2018

Time

Time.

I don't have enough of it.

Last night I was up until 3 am with Kleenex stuffed up my nose working on a writing project.

Then I had computer issues.

Now I need to go to Kroger.

If I have been conscience of anything lately is that I need to be more time conscience. I need to be more aware of what I'm giving my time to.

So basically, "youtube videos that teach me how to make homemade noodles"....I need to break up with you.

It's me. Not you.

I have good intentions. I start out by just looking up a tutorial on how to clean the lime from my shower head. Then an hour later I'm watching old clips of the New York City Ballet. Or history documentaries about Polygamists.

I'm an equal opportunity time waster.

So today...knowing that I have more to do than I have time to do it...I am literally timing myself.

I've given myself 3 minutes to write on the blog. I've used most of that 3 minutes telling you how much I waste time.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *