Wednesday, July 25, 2018

This and That and a great picture from Cousin Camp (or two)

So.

I've been really, really bad at blogging lately. I've had a super duper time intensive project and then Cousin Camp and stuff.

Hopefully, I'll be able to regain some of my time and do this thing the way it needs to be done again!

I miss you. I really do.

In the meantime, I thought I would share this picture from Cousin Camp.



I mean, really. Aren't these kids the greatest?

Not only are they all gorgeous, but they are truly the funniest and best kids on the planet.

And then there is this one.


He's really just too much. He's still at the farm spending a few extra weeks with the grandparents and a couple of cousins. He hasn't called me yet today, so I think he's not as homesick as he was when we first left him there.

He told me that he thinks he's missing something here. I mean he knows his dad and I are homebodies. A trip to my endocrinologist and a pizza lunch out doesn't really speak of high adventure. I've been doing a little bit of planning for his new school year and trying to make some healthy living plans for myself.

And then there is my little office. I can't even show you what that looks like.

But I can know that there is a desk or two in there somewhere. I have proof from this picture when we first moved in almost two years ago.


Sigh. I'll talk to you soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *