Monday, October 19, 2020

Fall Spaces at the Parsonage

 I am sharing a video I made of  Fall at the Parsonage. 


To be honest I am not that thrilled with it. I can that the walls in the living room need repainted. I need to buff down the piano with Old English. 

And I really don't like the throw pillows. 


I also struggled with my voice. Do I really sound like that? I didn't realize I sounded so "lispy"...we probably can blame that on my crooked teeth. 


I suppose that nothing is ever perfect. The beautifully produced videos and homes of Pinterest Land don't tell the real story of life. 


The truth is that our home has been a safe place filled with comfort and warmness. Staying home for me is not a punishment. It is filled with beautiful art, beloved books and pets, a fine collection of hot tea and, most importantly, people that I love. 

Recently, I heard someone say that we all need to take those leaps. No matter if they aren't perfectly orchestrated or complete. 


My goal in whatever I have done on this blog all these years is to share just a little bit of my life with you. My hope is to encourage. Trying to add beauty into the struggle, the heartbreak, and the mundane has made all the difference in how I live my life. 


Hope you enjoy! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *