Saturday, October 3, 2020

Hot Heads. Grumpy Old Men. And Wise Women. The Bible Ladies Brunch Bunch (Pumpkin Muffins)

I'm late for Bible Study this week. 




I am not going to even defend myself. 

However, let it be known that this is not the first video I filmed and edited. 

The first one was a comedy of errors. Interruptions. And I was chatty. 

Waaayyy chatty. And not in a good way. 

Anyhoo. So I got my thoughts together. Put on my false eyelashes and filmed another one. 

THEN the Interwebs struck. I not only tried to download this video once, but twice. 

My internet is a testy old lady. She kept kicking me out of the World Wide Web. We finally had to take the computer over the church office and let the internet over there do it's thing. It's holy internet. Blessed and sanctified. 



Anyhoo. 

This week we are talking about Abigail. Actually, we also discuss Michal and a little bit of Bathsheba's role in the Bible. 

All of these ladies were David's wives. 

David's life was messy. We all know that. 

But God used him. As God uses all of us in all of our imperfections.

Of course, this lesson isn't about David. We read about Abigail. The beautiful young woman who is married to a surly older man. She does some fast thinking and saves all of the men in her household from certain destruction via David's sword. 

And becomes one of his wives when it's all said and done. 

I don't recommend finding a good harem to marry yourself into, but I do suggest we all take a page from Abigail's book. 

I hope you enjoy the video. Below are this week's printables. You must try the recipe for the Pumpkin Muffins. I used it again tonight with a box of sugar free brownie mix and  a half a can of pumpkin. 

So simple. 





This Week's Printables

Bible Study Notes Printable

Bible Study Journal

Scripture Printable

Easy Pumpkin Muffins

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *