Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Battle of the Bulge




I used to be skinny...I didn't start resembling a marshmallow until I became an adult. And then I didn't really know how to take care of myself. I was used to eating what I wanted to....exercise when I wish....blah, blah, blah. Now I waddle. Of course, that could be partly blamed on the metal fittings holding my left hip together. Now I have other issues that compound the problem. But I've recently started taking new product that sounds promising. I must admit I am very skeptical about anything that promises any kind of results. I think I am more hopeful about this is that I already feel better...and because I have already started losing some weight because of some recent craziness of my already crazy life. So while I won't ever look like the girl that stares at me from the pages of my wedding album at least I am hopeful that I can at least be comfortable with my "more mature" situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *