Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Here Turkey, Turkey

If by chance you wandered onto my blog say between 11pm last night at 9:47 this morning you might have noticed I changed the template of my blog...again. You will just have to excuse me while I let my creative juices run amok. All this running amok has also prevented me from starting our school on time this morning.

But I have given myself 10 more minutes before jumping head first into our academic day. Josiah has a math test and we are currently doing a unit study on the United Kingdom (which is turning out to be a lot of fun). Swim lessons and church are on the schedule for later this afternoon and this evening...which means I need to get my act together. 8 more minutes to go!

I just thought I would share this with you.


Isn't that hilarious?! I know. It's a little after the fact. Thanksgiving is well behind us. But I had this pic stuck in a file I meant to share. Which is filled with other pics I meant to share. And share them I might!

Anyhoo. We were spending Thanksgiving with The Studly Muffin's side of our beloved family (the beautiful girl is our niece, Megan) and kitty just couldn't help herself. She kept creeping closer and closer. You can't blame her....I've been known to have the same reaction over pie.

Have a great day! (I'm one minute over!)

Rebekah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *