Thursday, January 10, 2013

Bag Boy


This, my friends, is when you know you have a problem. You see your son with a plastic bag on his head. And instead of saying, "Get that plastic bag off your head...you'll suffocate!" you say..."Keep that bag on your head until I get my camera!"

I don't know what he was doing...I didn't ask. Perhaps deep conditioning his hair? Those things hanging from his ears are ear buds. Maybe the bag helps insulate outside noises...making for a better listening experience.

I also realize (in my defense) that it is unlikely that I need to worry about an 11-year-old suffocating via plastic bag, but don't you think Denouncing All Plastic Bag on Heads should be a Natural Mommy Response?



Sigh. I've got issues. Then again...Don't we all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *