Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Egglo Entertainment! A TOS Review

What are your memories of Easter as a child?
Mine always included a new dress and a pair of shoes. My parents were always very careful not to center our celebration around Bunnies and Egg Hunts.

Not that there is anything wrong with a good old-fashioned egg hunt…but they just wanted to focus our attention on the real celebration.

He’s Alive!


As ministers, my husband I have always been on the lookout for new ideas and concepts that can make the Gospel come alive for kiddos and families. As a parent, it has been equally (if not more!) important to me that Josiah’s world is immersed with the Good News. Last year, I had the privilege to review a wonderful product. Once again, I was blessed to receive the same product for another go. Glow in the Dark Egglo Eggs and The Egg-cellent Easter Adventure book from Egglo Entertainment has made filling the roles of parent and minister in my life that much easier.



Egglo Eggs are glow-in-the-dark plastic Easter eggs. They have a simple cross design on them and are intended to be used for a Christ-centered Easter Event. The eggs themselves are sturdy. If you are like me and have filled a million eggs in her time you will appreciate this! 

I received a whole box of neat stuff.


The curriculum is downloadable can easily be modified for home use. It includes coloring pages, snack suggestions and even craft ideas. There are plenty of ideas for holding a big event. If you are a parent using the Egglo Eggs at home there are certainly resources you can use inside this curriculum. 



Because this was a favorite review item last year, Josiah was excited to see the box of goodies again. The eggs need a little prep work.




Last year I even used them with our little reading club. This year, Josiah and I incorporated them into our morning Bible Study. He is currently studying the Sermon on the Mount and The Parables of Jesus so I figured it was a good way to impress upon him the importance of it all.

We filled the eggs with the scripture scrolls that are included and a scripture sticker. 


The stickers look like this. There are 12 in a package. 


The scrolls are very sturdy. We have had a number of ages use ours. They hold up nicely.


The eggs do need some charge time in sunlight or under fluorescent lights. I simply set ours up on the balcony. Actually, Josiah set the eggs on the balcony. He also took the picture. 



While the eggs were charging up, Josiah and I read the Egg-cellent Easter Adventure Book together. I have to say that this book is worth having. It does an excellent job of presenting the Gospel. The kids in the book, Ana, Hardy and Pascal, discover mysterious glowing Easter Egg. It leads them on an exciting adventure. Josiah was particularly entertained by Zeke the dog. The book also challenged him to shine is Light! 




I hid the eggs in some sneaky, dark spots and let Josiah look for them. It was a good time. 



Josiah is 13 and is generally not as impressed with some of things he loved as a much younger child. That isn’t the case with Egglo. He still enjoys a good treasure hunt. This product is so well done. It is easy to love. 

I have big plans for Egglo this year. Not only am I going to use it once again for our Reading Club Easter Activity, but I am using it for our Easter Event at church. Again!

I think Egglo is a winner! 





You can connect with Egglo via the following social media outlets. Click the banner below for more reviews!


Egglo Entertainment Review

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *