Friday, September 8, 2017

Halloween Tracts (A Homeschool Crew Review)


As I type this we are experiencing decidedly “fallish” weather here in Indiana. I’ve been so inspired by the crisp, cool mornings that I’ve brought up my fall buckets from the basement. It’s pumpkin time, my friends! Just in time, I have been playing around with the most darling Halloween tracts from a company called Let the Little Children Come. The tracts are the Is There Anything Better Than Candy? Box-Tracts. I love reviews like this!
Let the Little Children Come Halloween Tract

Let the Little Children Come is a company that provides evangelism tools. These tools are specifically designed for sharing the Good News with kids. I have been looking over a variety of unique and fun tracts (can’t wait to share more with you later) and I have to tell you that they are super neat. My husband and I were in full-time children’s ministry for years (before pastoring) and I am really impressed with the creativity and message put into everything I’ve received.

Let the Little Children Come



The Halloween tracts I received are equally wonderful. We received a package of twenty candy boxes. They are made from a light coated cardboard and really easy to assemble. I simply punched out the shape and followed the directions to create the pumpkin. There is room inside for several pieces of candy and maybe a tiny candy bar.

Here you can see a very unprofessional pic taken by me (experiencing technical difficulties). They are extremely well made. I'm in love.



When opened each portion of the pumpkin shares a part the Gospel message. The portions are numbered so they are easy to follow along.
Let the Little Children Come Halloween Tract

I can think of so many ways to use these Halloween tracts. Of course, the obvious is to hand them out to all the tricker treaters that come to your door. You could also use them at a Harvest party or Trunk or Treat event.




I’ve already spoken to our Community Kitchen coordinator here at the church and we are going to use ours to hand out to any kiddos that come to our October Monday Night Meals. These are free meals that we provide weekly to the community.



Another idea we had was to send them home with the kids in our Children’s Church so that they could give them to friends. What a wonderful way to teach Evangelism to our young ones!



This is really a great product. I am thrilled I’ve had a chance to get acquainted with this company. I am sure you can think of other ways that these cute Halloween tracts can be used.



Go check them out!

You can connect with Let the Little Children Come via the following social media outlets. Don't forget to click on the banner below to read more reviews.

https://www.facebook.com/LetTheLittleChildrenCome/   

Is There Anything Better Than Candy?  {Let The Little Children Come Reviews}
Crew Disclaimer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *