Monday, August 20, 2018

Get Your 5 Days of Homeschool Encouragement Here!

It's that time of year once again.

For one of the first times in recent memory, we took a long summer break. Now we are gearing up for Josiah's Junior year of High School.

Say it ain't so!

This is going to be my 11th year of homeschooling. I have homeschooled the little squirt since his first-grade year. I can tell you that it gets better. I certainly have a more chill approach than I initially did. Of course, I also spent a billion years in college and have a billion more education credits. Those things kind of warp your mind a bit.

This week, Several girls on The Crew and I are getting together and using our blogs to write posts to encourage all the homeschoolers out there. Because we all come in so many shapes, sizes and flavors there are bound to be a lot of different experiences.

You know you can count on me to lay down just a bit of truth now and again. I'm good for it.

If I could sit down with you over a cup of tea and a piece of blackberry cobbler, I would tell you a lot of things. Mostly I would tell you not to worry so much. Some of the advice I would give you would probably be just hot air...I'm good at that. But at least there would be cobbler.


For now, where ever you might live in the world I hope you have settled down with an open heart and a good dose of grace for yourself.


This page will be my landing point for all the articles on the blog in this series. You can also check out all the other Crew Members and their blogs.

Monday - You Do You! (Motivation Monday)
Tuesday -
Wednesday -
Thursday -
Friday -









Amanda @ Hopkins Homeschool
Angie @ Run Ran Family Adventures & Learning
Annette @ A Net in Time
Ashley @ Gift of Chaos
Betty @ Let’s Get Real
Brenda @ Counting Pinecones
Carol @ Home Sweet Life
Chareen @ Every Bed of Roses
Christine @ Christine Howard
Christy @ The Simple Homemaker
Dawn @ Schoolin' Swag
Debra @ Footprints in the Butter
Diana @ Homeschool Review
Felicia @ Homeschool 4 Life
Jacquelin @ A Stable Beginning
Jeniffer @ Thou Shall Not Whine
Jennifer @ A Glimpse of Our Life
Jennifer @ Dear Homeschooler
Joelle @ Homeschooling for His Glory
Karen @ Tots and Me...Growing Up Together
Kellyann @ Walking Home ...
Kimberley @ Vintage Blue Suitcase
Kristen @ A Mom's Quest to Teach
Kym @ Homeschool Coffee Break
Laura @ Four Little Penguins
Linda @ Apron Strings & other things
Lisa @ Farm Fresh Adventures
Lori @ At Home: where life happens
Margaret @ Creative Madness Mama 
Marla @ Jump Into Genius
Meredith @ Powerline Productions: Being World Changers/Raising World Changers 
Michele @ Family, Faith and Fridays
Missica @ Through The Open Window
Monique @ Mountain of Grace Homeschooling
Nicole @ Bless Their Hearts Mom
Patti @ Truth and Grace Homeschool Academy
Rebekah @ There Will Be a $5 Charge For Whining
Rodna @ Training Children up for Christ
Stacy @ A Homemakers Heart
Tess @ Circling Through This Life
Wendy @ Life at Rossmont
Yvie @ Gypsy Road

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *