Tuesday, January 26, 2021

The Bible Ladies Brunch Bunch - Learning to Live a Beautiful Life- Sorrow - An Interview with Debbie

 I have something special for you today. 




This might be a tough interview  to watch. But, I felt it was so important to talk about trusting God through our sorrows AND learning to life a beautiful life DESPITE of heartache. 

I am talking with Debbie today. We actually filmed this interview before Thanksgiving of 2020. I had already had in my heart the "Learning to Life a Beautiful Life" series we are going through now. 



My hairstyle is old and I'm rocking a pumpkin graphic tee and I look about 7 feet tall (and as wide) next to Debbie. I'm only 5'4, but Debbie is a tall 4'11. She is, in fact, the same height at my momma. 

Debbie is one our faithful Bible Ladies. She would join the rest of us every Wednesday morning at my house for brunch and the Word. She is also our piano player and church and (before Covid) our adult Sunday School at church. 

In this video, Debbie tells of navigating the loss of a child. Every parents' worst nightmare. Despite her loss, I have only known Debbie to be sunny, outgoing, and generous. I hope that her story encourages you. 

As promised, I am sharing a printable for you with Debbie's favorite Scripture. I know! I told you NO PRINTABLES this series. 



Next week, we will be talking about Identity. Do you know who you are in Christ? How do you see yourself? Do you compare yourself with others? 

For now, I know you will be blessed with our video today. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *